This write-up offers the printer driver download assistance for the Samsung CLX-3185FN Printer, and the printer driver is certainly for Windows Vista, Win2003, WinXP, Win7 64-bit, accordingly ensure your computer operating system is in fact supported. Just before download and set up the driver, if possible go through the guidelines below carefully, and follow the listed tips to download and install the printer driver.
Samsung CLX-3185FN Printer driver 3.10.74:00 Windows XP-64/2003-64/2008-64/Vista-64/7-64.
- Click Download Now, to download the driver or utility of Samsung CLX-3185FN Printer.
- When the File Download window appears, the download will begin automatically, if not, Click to Download this program to disk manually.
- When The Save In: dialog appears, choose a path on your HDD and Click save, The file will download to your computer.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file has been saved into your HDD.
- Double-click the driver file labeled clx-3180_print_64bit.exe.
- The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to a path. Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later.
- The Self-Extractor window appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button and then click Run.
- Type the path of the driver in the Open textbox and then click OK.
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
Often the like common sense stages in making such printer driver problems will be to also move your computer hardware away from and also backside in or maybe determine if properly connected to the pc. Whenever these types of straightforward methods usually do not operate, just one must acquire different tracks to solve laser printer driver problems. Beneath we shown a few of the very most helpful sustainable strategies.
Besides through converting the machine off and on or even checking out the service, the easiest way to establish a printer driver malfunction is usually to always make sure all of the old publishing work opportunities happen to be quit. The errors from that ignored issue appear pretty simple, yet are often very aggravating.