This website page offers the printer driver download service for the Olivetti d-Color P160, having said that the printer driver is for NT, accordingly make sure that your computer os is supported. Before you’ll download and install the driver, you should read the guidelines below, very carefully, and then continue with the detailed stages to be able to download and install the printer driver.
Olivetti d-Color P160 Printer Driver Windows NT.
- Click Download Now, to download the driver or utility of Olivetti d-Color P160.
- When the File Download window appears, the download will begin automatically, if not, Click to Download this program to disk manually.
- When The Save In: dialog appears, choose a path on your HDD and Click save, The file will download to your computer.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file has been saved into your HDD.
- Double-click the driver file labeled p160_winnt.zip.
- The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to a path. Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later.
- The Self-Extractor window appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button and then click Run.
- Type the path of the driver in the Open textbox and then click OK.
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
Its appropriate to take into account often the specs stated for the printers before buying ink cartridges. You ought to think about the set along with the model of often the stamping unit while picking a suitable item. Printer ink allergens are different inside the framework and each container is hypersensitive to be able to certain aspects. So it is critical to pick the best type of replacing ink so that the carts and catomizers are not destroyed.