This website page offers the printer driver download assistance with regard to the OKI printer, however the printer driver is actually for Win2003, WinXP, Win2000, NT, WinME, so that make sure that your computer operating system is actually supported. Prior to deciding to download and install the driver, give pleasure to have a look at the guidelines listed below with care, and continue with the detailed steps to be able to download and install it.
OKI Printer C9500dxn/C9500dxn-ProStudioEdition/C9500dxnccs PCL Driver 2.0.1VE Windows NT4..
- Click Download Now, to download the driver or utility of OKI printer.
- When the File Download window appears, the download will begin automatically, if not, Click to Download this program to disk manually.
- When The Save In: dialog appears, choose a path on your HDD and Click save, The file will download to your computer.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file has been saved into your HDD.
- Double-click the driver file labeled 79vepc4e.exe.
- The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to a path. Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later.
- The Self-Extractor window appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button and then click Run.
- Type the path of the driver in the Open textbox and then click OK.
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
When you download your individual OKI printer printer driver, you ought to make sure that you are usually logged directly into a great forretningsf?rer plan. At this moment make certain you understand your laptop or computer system style and your OKI printer printer model. Your own OKI printer printer driver acts as some sort of translator somewhere between programs on your computer with your printer and your printer on its own. As a result, in case your printer driver will be missing or outdated your current OKI printer printer will not likely operate.