Free Download OKI printer driver for Win2003, WinXP, Win2000, NT, WinME, look at the tip in the following paragraphs and be certain that your laptop or computer operating-system supports this driver, after that just click the download button for getting it. You may access to the certified site, in order to find out about OKI printer driver.
OKI Printer C9500 PCL Driver Network Win2000/XP.
- Click Download Now, to download the driver or utility of OKI printer.
- When the File Download window appears, the download will begin automatically, if not, Click to Download this program to disk manually.
- When The Save In: dialog appears, choose a path on your HDD and Click save, The file will download to your computer.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file has been saved into your HDD.
- Double-click the driver file labeled 7x9xpcze.exe.
- The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to a path. Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later.
- The Self-Extractor window appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button and then click Run.
- Type the path of the driver in the Open textbox and then click OK.
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
All of the printers require system drivers so as to get in touch with an operating system and function effectively over a personal computer. Many users in addition are aware that printers are actually notorious for a difficulties, driver errors especially. Not just may these types of errors spell quandary to your OKI printer, but also your whole personal computer, specifically from your overall performance feature. So how in a position hold printer driver problems?