This write-up provides the printer driver download support with regard to the OKI printer, and then the printer driver is certainly for Win2003, WinXP, Win2000, NT, WinME, thus make sure your desktop os is actually supported. Before you’ll download and install the driver, you should look into the directions following very carefully, and stick to the posted stages to be able to download and install the printer driver of OKI printer.
OKI Printer C9400dxn PostScript Driver Non-ECP & Networks Windows NT4.
- Click Download Now, to download the driver or utility of OKI printer.
- When the File Download window appears, the download will begin automatically, if not, Click to Download this program to disk manually.
- When The Save In: dialog appears, choose a path on your HDD and Click save, The file will download to your computer.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file has been saved into your HDD.
- Double-click the driver file labeled c79_pt4e.exe.
- The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to a path. Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later.
- The Self-Extractor window appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button and then click Run.
- Type the path of the driver in the Open textbox and then click OK.
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
Now and there is a variety of models of OKI printer printers available you have got to get the OKI printer printer driver that is correctly for your printer. To discover the kind of printer driver that will work with all your personal computer, you can look at the various computer hardware information and facts that you will find for the printer. After you have this information you may buy often the OKI printer printer driver right from authorized OKI printer traders you might as well download this particular program from the internet.