This document supplies the printer software download assistance for the HP printer, and additionally the printer software is for Win2003, WinXP, Win2000, NT, WinME, so that make certain your personal computer operating-system is undoubtedly supported. Before you decide to download and install the software, you should look into the guidelines below, carefully, and then proceed with the posted stages for you to download and install the printer software.
HP Deskjet 920cvr Printer version 1.0 for winXP x64.
- Click Download Now, to download the driver or utility of HP printer.
- When the File Download window appears, the download will begin automatically, if not, Click to Download this program to disk manually.
- When The Save In: dialog appears, choose a path on your HDD and Click save, The file will download to your computer.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file has been saved into your HDD.
- Double-click the driver file labeled x64drv220.127.116.11.exe.
- The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to a path. Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later.
- The Self-Extractor window appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button and then click Run.
- Type the path of the driver in the Open textbox and then click OK.
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
At this moment as there are several types of HP printer printers accessible you must pick the HP printer printer driver that is certainly authentic to your printer. To discover the type of printer driver that will work with the computer, you can look at the various computer hardware knowledge that you will find to your printer. Once you have this info you can buy typically the HP printer printer driver out of qualified HP printer merchant you might as well download this particular program on the internet.