This post supplies the printer driver download support with regards to the Brother Printers, and then the printer driver is only for Win2003, WinXP, Win2000, NT, WinME, as a result check your laptop or computer operating system is undoubtedly supported. Prior to download and install the driver, remember to look into the directions below with care, well then go through the tips for you to download and install the printer driver of Brother Printers.
Brother HL-2400C/HL-2400CN PCL Driver v4.21 Windows NT4.
- Click Download Now, to download the driver or utility of Brother Printers.
- When the File Download window appears, the download will begin automatically, if not, Click to Download this program to disk manually.
- When The Save In: dialog appears, choose a path on your HDD and Click save, The file will download to your computer.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file has been saved into your HDD.
- Double-click the driver file labeled nthlc421.exe.
- The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to a path. Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later.
- The Self-Extractor window appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button and then click Run.
- Type the path of the driver in the Open textbox and then click OK.
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
Ink cartridges are the most significant elements utilized in inkjet printers that makes it necessary to choose the best form of carts pertaining to most beneficial effects. Choosing the incorrect cartridge can often end in injury from the printers or the cartridge that happen to be quite expensive. It is recommended to learn selected common policies prior to getting the very best printer ink cartridges.